Job Role & Responsibilities:
Click here to send your CV
To ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
To oversee the project, and ensure that the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Agreeing project objectives.
• Representing the client's or organisation's interests.
• Providing advice on the management of projects.
• Organising the various professional people working on a project.
• Carrying out risk assessment.
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
• Making sure the quality standards are met.
• Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.